Rabu, 11 November 2009

This is what I feel

I'm in a third grade now. Maybe a three or five months again I will face my Final Examination. You know, it's hard for me and maybe all the teens on my age.
There are so many things that I have to lost now,


ÂșTime to learn about photography
yupp,, I really want learn how to take a good pictures, exploring the thecnique and all about it. My friends usually ask me to hunt a pict with them. But now, I had to control it. :(


ÂșTime to play with my friends.
everyday I went from school at 4pm. It makes me really tired and a little bit lazy to go anywhere to having fun.


Get some, lose some. Maybe that is the right quote that I have to remembered.
I hope after losing many things I will get the best mark in my Final Examination.
Now, hop I will get my spirit come back soon,, because I really unhappy about my daily activity now.

~just go to school in the morning
~study
~having the additional lessons to prepairing Final Examination
~go home
~follow the private lessons

I just have a few time to take a rest..

To all of my friends in a same grade,,, I hope we can pass it soon..
cheers ! :D

0 komentar: